You already know that there are various ways to Play PUBG Mobile on PC. If you have played PUBG Mobile version on PC, you might have noticed a message that says “Android Emulator Detected”. I have got queries by my regular readers to Share any method using which they can Play PUBG Mobile on PC without Android Emulator Detection. Bypass emulator detected
I tried to figure out a way and luckily I found one. In this Article you will come to know about the Trick using which you can Play PUBG Mobile version on your PC without the “Android Emulator Detected” Message. Let’s get Started.
Before we read this amazing trick I have a request for you. I’ll post amazing tips and trick like this article in simple English and easy way. If you like my article please fill the form below and click on submit button to get more updates in your Email.
Whenever you Play PUBG Mobile on your computer using any Android Emulator, PUBG servers has automatically joined you to other players who are also using Android Emulator for play PUBG on computer. This means it’s very hard for you to win a mach and take Chicken Dinner.
If you read this article tell end and follow my all steps. I promised with you, You can play PUBG Mobile in computer and you have not see the message again “Emulator Detected”
Uninstall the Emulator you previously installed in your PC. Tencent Gaming Buddy etc.
Now, check your system RAM, HDDR, Your Computer most have 3GB Free RAM and 3GB free Hard Disk Drive.
Download and Install LD Player
- First You need to Download LD Player.
- Once the Downloading is complete, open up the Set up file and Click on Install button.
- Now the Installation will begin start.
- Once the Installation is Complete, on LD Player.
Bypass The Emulator Detected in PUBG Mobile
- At this point, we are assuming that you have downloaded and installed LD Player using the Given Steps.
- Now Open the LD Player, Open the Google Play Store in LD player and Sign in using your Gmail Account.
- Next Step is to Download & Install PUBG Mobile in our Emulator.
- Once done, you will see “PUBG Mobile” icon in your Emulator.
- Click on it to Start the Game
- Now Enjoy PUBG mobile on PC without the “Android Emulator Detected” Notification.
If you like this article please comment down. Don’t forget to share with our PUBG Teammates. I hope you’ll share this article one time for my hard work. Thanks for reading this article.