Do you want to Delete Facebook Account Permanently without waiting for 14 days?. You have search on Facebook and Google how to completely delete account details Facebook profile. Like videos, status, messages and friends. But you did not find a genuine way to delete the account permanently.
This Hamzagulzar teaches you how to delete Facebook account permanently without waiting 14 days. You cannot perform this process from the Facebook mobile app.
I’ll explain the best way to Deactivate or Delete Facebook Account. Before doing this you have to backup your Facebook account data.
- How to Delete Instagram Account
- How to Delete Facebook Account But Keep Pages
Before Permanently Deleting Account Backup All Your Facebook Data
1. Backup your Facebook account data by navigating through the drop down arrow > Setting > General tab in the left column
2. Click on Download a copy of your Facebook account
3. Now uninstall all the Facebook app from which you login through Facebook. It may be you use Instagram app, any games app etc.
Step by Step Guide to Delete Facebook Account Permanently without waiting for 14 days
- Go to Facebook’s deletion page. In a web browser, navigate to https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account by typing it into the address bar and pressing Enter button.
- If you are not automatically logged in, enter the email address or phone number and password for your account, then click Log In. It’s a blue button in the middle of the page.
2. Click Delete My Account. It’s below the warning message in the middle of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
3. Enter Your Password again.
3. Click OK. This will submit your code. If it’s correct, another pop-up window will appear.
- If you incorrectly entered your password or captcha code, you’ll be asked to try again.
6. Click OK to delete your account. It’s at the bottom of the pop-up window. Total account deletion can take up to 14 days, but your account will be gone from Facebook after that time frame.