PUBG Mobile Pakistan Tournament all information. Read all impotent information about PUBG Mobile Pakistan Challenge 2019. How to register or participate in PUBG Mobile Oppo Challenge 2019. In this article I’ll give you all the information and answer all of your questions at this post. So read this article carefully.
Acceptance of Competition Rules
Each Team Member must agree to these Competition Rules in order to participate in the PUBG MOBILE Pakistan Challenge. A Team Member may accept these Competition Rules by registering to participate in the PUBG MOBILE Pakistan Challenge in accordance with the Registration Rules or by participating in the Tournament.
- Player Age: The player should be 18 years or older.
- Level Requirement: “Level 20” or above, in any mode. And above Platinum V at the time of registration for the PUBG MOBILE Pakistan Challenge.
- No Tencent, Krafton or Tournament Organizer Employees.
- Player Names: A player’s gamer tag or in-game nickname Gamer Tag.
- Starters: Each Team is required to maintain, at all times during the PUBG MOBILE Pakistan Challenge, four players in the Team’s starting lineup.
- Minimum Roster Requirement. Teams must at all times comply with the minimum roster requirement during the PUBG MOBILE Pakistan Challenge.
- Team Captain: Each Team must designate one player as its captain when completing the online registration process (“Team Captain”).
- Team Registration: Before the start of the PUBG MOBILE Pakistan Challenge, each Team must register its roster using the online tools provided by Proxima.
Team Names and Logos
The Team’s name will be selected at the time of registration and may not be changed at any time during the PUBG MOBILE Pakistan Challenge without the prior written approval of the PUBG MOBILE Pakistan Challenge Officials. All Team names must be different and unique fro other players. A Team’s name not its logo may include any word or phrase in any language that is offensive, toxic or hurtful.
Your squad will play 8 classic mode matches. The scores of your squads 6 best matches will be considered. Scoring is based on kills and finishing position. See How Scoring Works on https://www.pubgmobile.com/PK/.
In a tie, other parameters including kills, survival time and accuracy, among others, will be considered. 64 squads will qualify for the next round. In-game qualifier matches are held over four days. Make sure your squad plays 8 matches during this period. Teams that compete in the In-game qualifier without registering for the PUBG MOBILE Pakistan Challenge in accordance with these Competition Rules and the Registration Rules will not be eligible for the PUBG MOBILE Pakistan Challenge.
Map for Matches:
Squads that make it past in-game qualifiers (64 squads), will now 1 round. Round 1: 64 squads are divided into 4 lobbies, with 16 squads in each lobby. All 4 groups will play five matches. Only the top four squads, by score, from each lobby will move on to the finals.
Map for Matches:
Erangel, Vikendi, Miramar and/or Sanhok.
The top 16 squads from online play-offs move to the finals. These 16 squads will play five matches.
Map for Matches:
Erangel, Vikendi, Miramar and/or Sanhok
Tournament Scoring System
Game Setup and Process
- Game Version: The version of PUBG MOBILE used for Tournament Games will be determined by the Tournament Organiser.
- Player Accounts: Players will use their own online accounts and Gamer Tags for Online Events.
- Game Lobbies: Other than with respect to in-game qualifier games, all Tournament Games will be played in game lobbies hosted by the Tournament Organiser.
- Start of a Game: Once all players of each Team have reported to the official Tournament Game lobby.
I hope you like my article. If you need more article like this one please subscribe to my website to get more intrusting articles in your email box. To subscribe fill the form given below. Thanks for reading.